NLG Tether Choke™, Twin Arm - Sikringsstropp for verktøy
The Twin Arms of the Tether Choke™ make it the safest tether point for heavy straight-shafted tools.
Sometimes things just get better – and that’s exactly the case with the NLG Tether Choke™ with two securing arms. Suitable for any tool up to 18kg in weight, the Tether Choke™ can be used on tools with captive handles and even straight sided tools such as sledge hammers, slogging wrenches etc.
Once the two securing arms are locked with NLG’s approved Tether Tape™, the most difficult to tether tools can be secured and the workplace becomes a safer place.
- Twin securing arm guards against movement across both straight-shafted tools and tools with long cylindrical handles
- Optimised V Ring design for extreme performance
- Extra high strength webbing delivers ultimate peace of mind
- Faster visual inspections with heavy-duty contrast stitching
- Clever contrast wear indicators ensure early warning of any structural damage
- Ergonomic and comfortable grip optimised for use on handles
- Works with Tether Tape™
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 340mm x 25mm (twin arm 150mm)
- Max Load: 18KG (39.6lbs)
|Vekt gram||45 gram|